Tuesday 14 March 2017

Merit Blog Post #5 Home Learning Challenge



Home Learning Challenge: Design Your Own Challenge (A12)

For the last Home Learning Challenge for Merit, I have created a presentation of Friendship and why it is important to have. The first thing I did was to decide what to do this on. E.g. Docs, Slides.
I chose to do this on slides because it would look much neater and organised. I enjoyed this challenge because I also got to learn more about friendship and I like researching to get ideas for my presentations. I found some good quotes to go with this topic and I thought they were pretty nice.

I chose to do a Design My Own Challenge because I liked the thought of having a friendship presentation because I want people to know how important it is to have friends and to have fun as well. I think this challenge is a good one for me because I learnt more about friendship and know what it takes to be a good friend.

The CARE Values that I showed were Excellence and Respect.
I showed Excellence by using my time wisely and not spending a lot of time just to find the pictures or backgrounds.
I showed Respect by referencing because if I don't reference then it will be call plagiarism because I have stolen their ideas and have not referenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment