Monday 13 March 2017

Merit Blog Post #4 Home Learning Challenge



Home Learning Challenge: Create a movie/digital presentation of how the Oaklands CARE values are used by students at our school. (R3)

This is a home learning challenge that I have worked on this week. This slide show took me about 1 and 1/2 hours. What I did first was to gather ideas on how how this slide is going to be formatted. I also used a Brainstorm to get ideas to for each of the slides. I chose this challenge because I thought making a presentation of the CARE Values would be a good choice for me. I also tried to keep it simple and as descriptive as I can. I put a lot of effort into making this because I had to go through Google to find appropriate pictures to display in this.

I enjoyed making this presentation because I like having the different backgrounds on each slide and I tried to make it as creative as possible, so I think I did pretty good. I think I can improve on putting more detail into this and researching more about these values and finding some other meanings to it.

The CARE Values that I showed were Active Thinking and Excellence.
I showed Active Thinking by getting ideas from my brain and making it a good presentation to read.
I showed Excellence by using my time wisely and getting this done to a proud standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment