Friday 3 February 2017

Merit Blog Post #1 Key Leadership

On Thursday afternoon, I had a student leader meeting. Firstly we had a look at what makes a good leader and we read an article about it. We read up to Chapter 3 and had to think of how we are going to be a positive leader. The article we read was about how a leader has to be fun and responsible. I quite enjoyed reading the article because I got to learn a few more things about being a great leader at our school. I learnt that leaders are known as role models and they proceed on their goals.

The CARE values I showed were Respect and Community.
I showed Respect by listening to the teacher and focusing on what they're saying.
I showed Community by helping pack up the space when the meeting was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment