Monday 6 February 2017

Merit Blog Post #1 Home Learning Challenge

Home Learning Challenge: Research a different culture. Find out how their culture differs to yours. Present your findings. (R6)

For my first home learning challenge this year, I decided to research a different country and discover how it differs to NZ. At first it was a struggle because I couldn't decide what country to research on. So after that I decided to research Italy, as it sounded interesting to learn about. I did a heap of research but couldn't really find anything that I understand. I looked on a kids website and found a whole lot of information for my challenge. I had to think of how to display it as well. So here is what I came up with.

The CARE values that I showed were Excellence and Active Thinking.
I showed Excellence by putting in my best effort for this challenge.
I showed Active Thinking by using an open mind and thinking of good ideas to use in this research.


No comments:

Post a Comment