Tuesday 25 July 2017

Term 2 Book Reveiw

The Dead Girls Of Hysteria Hall.

The most interesting book I've read this term is called ' The Dead Girls Of Hysteria Hall.
This story is about a girl named Delia who recently moved into a new house. Through her journey of moving into this house, she discovers something really haunted about this house and tries to convince her mum to leave. She finds out that she is trapped inside this haunted house forever with no escape. It is heard that the between the walls of this house, lies the truths about the spirits that only Delia can uncover; that may set her free. Later on through the journey of the haunted house something magical happens full of memories and madness...

I think this book is definitely one of my favorite books I've read all time because i really enjoy horror stories and I recommend this story to anyone who enjoys horror or make believe.
Rating: 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment