Thursday 6 July 2017

Excellence Blog Post #3 Home Learning Challenges

The challenge that I chose was: Design My Own Challenge.

For this, I did another Oil Art Painting. The main theme I focused on for this is Snow. As always, I start sketching the landscape out and marking spots for each thing. Firstly, I had to find the middle of the canvas and start sketching out the stuff around it. I really like the way how the trees and the snow came out because it looks just like how I wanted and the snow looked pretty good like it was realistic.
This painting is one of my favorite paintings that I've done because I really liked the way this whole thing is put together and how all of this contrasts. Something I would like to improve in this piece of art is probably the color of the sea because I think it might have looked a bit better if I added other shades of color to it to make it more alive and more realistic to real seas.

The CARE VAlues that I showed during this were Excellence and Community.
I showed Excellence by trying my hardest to make this the best I can. I showed Community by packing up everything I used and cleaning any mess that was left behind.

I demonstrated leadership by showing resilience by trying again if something doesn't look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment