Wednesday 6 July 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, to always say yes because if you don't, it ruins the scene of whats happening.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at is body language because I don't really face the audience much.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was the improvisation games because it was fun and it helps you build more confidence in Drama.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was coming up with ideas in the improvisation because if someone steals your idea its hard to think of another one.


My favorite improvisation game was the Doorbell one because its funny to see different accents and its a great acting one too.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is to make more eye contact with the audience so then they feel connected to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment