Thursday 7 July 2016

Must Do Distinction #1

On Tuesday, we had technology in the mornings and I did food technology. When we first got there, in the food technology space, we had to sit down in our groups of four and wait for the next instruction. My group of four was me Lachlan, Alex and James. Mrs Weston, our food tech teacher, let us choose our own recipe to cook. We chose kiwi fruit cinnamon scones. After that, we had to get out the utensils needed and the ingredients. It was really fun cooking because I got to roll out the dough and rub in the mixture. At the end just before we baked it, it looked revolting; but after it got out of the oven, it looked way better.

I showed Active Thinking by listening to the teacher when she was giving out instructions. I was doing very good and helping others listen so we can get on with the cooking, or we wouldn't know what to do. I was quite happy at the end because I follow the instructions carefully.

I showed leadership by not mucking around and doing what I was supposed to be doing. I follow the instructions very carefully and to get the most of it.

I have been a role model by helping others when they needed help. I tried my best to help others with measuring and other stuff. I wasting attention and not messing around with ingredients and utensils.

No comments:

Post a Comment