Monday 9 May 2016

Librarian Excellence #4

On Monday 9th May, My librarian Duty was on. I am working on my own to take care of the library on Mondays. I knew I had to work harder, I am now on my own. I showed that I could be responsible taking care of the school library. First things first, put the books away. I had a little help from my mentor.
I remembered how to put the junior fictions books back. It goes differently than the other books. I also had a chance to issue and return books. There wasn't quite a lot though. It seemed fine, handling the library myself. It's not too complicated.

I was questioning when something didn't work. First I had a little try myself, then, seaked help from an expert.

I didn't give up even if I had to do it on my own. I knew I could do it. ( resilience )

No comments:

Post a Comment