Tuesday 28 June 2016

Librarian Excellence #9

On Monday, I had my librarian duty at lunch. As always, I start placing books away back onto its shelf. There are always a lot of books at the start, but then we get through them at the end. My favourite type of books to put away are the senior fiction ones. I also helped with some issuing, returning and reserving. After that, I wondered around the library to see how everything is going. It was going pretty well. I looked at the time, and it was time to pack up! I went over to all the people in the library and asked them politely to pack up. There was a big line of people who wants their book issued.

I showed Active Thinking by doing the right thing and getting on with my duty. 

I was resilent because I kept on going even though I had a lot of stuff to get through in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment