Sunday 9 April 2017

Excellence Blog Post #2 Leadership Around The School (Tech)

For our last session of Food Tech, we made our own Savory Bread Cups. The first thing we had to do was to prepare our ingredients to go into the bread cups. Secondly we had to spread butter or margarine onto our bread and place it into our silicone muffin trays with the buttered side down. After that, we set the bread into the oven to crisp it up before we place in our main ingredients.
While the bread was in the oven, we got to choose our ingredients to go in. Some stuff I chose were Onions and Cheese.
After the bread had been crisped, we placed our ingredients that we chose into the crisped bread and set it again in the oven until cooked. Then when its done, we got to eat it and it tasted pretty good.

The teacher decided that since we had a heap more time, she said we could make our own batches of Cinnamon Pinwheels. The recipe for that is a bit more complicated than the first one that we made. I made a batch of 5 pinwheels. They were so delicious in the end. It was really fun to make two recipes at once because we do do this very often and we managed to get it done still.

The CARE Values that I showed were Community and Active Thinking.
I showed Community by helping others when they needed help and helping cleaning up the area I was working in.
I showed Active Thinking by seeking feedback and taking it on board.

I demonstrated leadership by trying my hardest and getting the most out of it since it was the last session for this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment