Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE- Striking and Fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

Link to modelling book on online zone.  

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were to keep my eyes on the ball and stand side on.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keeping my eyes on the ball so I know where it's going.

My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need a good stance and hold the bat firmly because that way I can bat more further and better than before.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to use soft hands to catch so the ball won't bounce out of my hands.

The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounders because it was an active game that kept me moving and a great game to practise my striking and fielding skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment